Attention FindLaw Website Customer,
Is Your FindLaw Website Costing You Too Much Money Per Month? Is your FindLaw website not producing the best possible clients for your law firm? Let Us Help!
Stop Overpaying for Lackluster Website Results
Let’s face it; just having a static website these days is not going to produce a constant stream of potential clients for your law firm! Your website must be updated regularly, provide helpful and engaging information to your possible clients, and be able to convince them to contact you. At Tampa Bay Web Design Firm, we help find the shortcomings in your current FindLaw website, launch a new website design based on your current one, clean up and enhance your current Search Engine Optimization strategy, update your site regularly with new content to enhance your site, and put it all together for you in a very attractive (much cheaper) package that you actually own!
What FindLaw Doesn’t Tell You
FindLaw builds your website and owns your content, something they simply don’t make too apparent before you enroll in their monthly fee. What this means is that if you stop paying your monthly fee, your website will be taken down, and you do not get to take any of it with you! BUT with Tampa Bay Web Design Firm, we can help you migrate your current website away from FindLaw, take everything off the old site and help you build a clone of your current site, and put it all back together for a much lower monthly fee. Do not be held hostage by FindLaw with your current website and let Tampa Bay Web Design Firm rescue you!
What We Do For You That FindLaw Doesn’t
At Tampa Bay Web Design Firm, we provide you with a fresh mobile responsive website design for your current FindLaw Site (most FindLaw websites are not mobile friendly) that is packed full of features:
- Fresh Mobile Responsive Design (Looks Great on Any Device!)
- Your Content from your old FindLaw Site migrated over to your new site seamlessly
- Our powerful site maintenance guidance package, this helps you concentrate on your law practice, rather than having to concentrate on managing your website. This includes
- Weekly backup of files and database
- Monitor security
- Traffic analytics on a weekly or monthly interval
- Upgrading software and plugins
- Unlimited adding or changing of existing content which includes photos videos and text information (does not include blogs or articles)
- You Own The Website – If you stop paying the monthly fee for us to maintain your website you still own it!
- We add content to your website for you – we create engaging blog content in order to keep your website updated regularly! All content added is SEO optimized in order to help you rank for your desired keywords
- Monthly Marketing Call – this call helps us determine what you are looking for, what is working for your firm, and aids us in targeting the ideal customer for your law firm website.
This All Sounds Great – But What Does All This Cost?
Every website is different but your brand new site could cost as little as $1200 and be maintained for a low monthly fee of $399 per month with all of the features listed above! We have been working with lawyers on a daily basis for the last 10 years and know exactly how to properly give you the results you’re looking for without overcharging you.